Leisure and garden inventory
Medicine and public health
Gas and gas equipment
Gas equipmentOil equipment
Various production line by Customers order
Contact usTel: +86 13903612274
CG1Q2.0-1*1 Single-section сoal gasification kiln
Technology plan of gas station
1. kiln type
The calculation showed a single-section coal gasification kiln (Φ2.0m) to be the best choice. The kiln has coal feeding system and cleaning system .
Materials, used for the kiln differ from those, traditionally used in China. Traditional kilns are made of carbon steel and gray cast iron, whereas the firegrates of this company are made of alloyed heat and abrasion resistant steel . Main advantages are as follows :
1. High drossing ability ;
2.Good adaptation to change of raw materials;
3. The materials. used for the kiln are rigid, heat and abrasion resistant .
2. Packaging arrangement
The plant includes raw materials feeding system, gas generation kiln, dust removal from gas, air injection system, water injection system (tap water, softened water), electric control, control devices system, pipings .
3. Operation principle
1. This kiln produces hot coal gas. The coal gas contains ash dust and coal resin. To avoid drop in gas temperature during transportation, followed by cooling of coal resin it is necessary to keep the temperature of transport pipings continuosly.
Outlet gas pressure is relatively low, (water heght is about 80-120 mm) the distance of transportation doesn;t exceed 80 m.
Water softenin system includes water softening pool. the water is pumped to the steam drum,. from the steam drum is goes to the water jacket.
4. Engineering factors of the kiln ( Ø2.0 m)
5. Main gasification indices and main constituents of gas
1) Main gasification indices
Gasification intensity : 260~300 kg/m2/hour
Intensity of gasification : 3.3~3.5 Нм3/kg
Min calorific power 5225∼5430 KJ /NM3
Coal content in ash 10%~15%
Amount of ash produced : 15~20%
2) Main constituents of gas (%)
6. Standard quality of coal used in gasification (GB9143)
Notes:Type of coal should corresponf to GB475
7. Requirements to the consumed water
When during gasification water temperature in water jacket exceeds 1000С, the conditions become similar to those of low pressure boiler, therefore water quality should conform to standard GB1576-85 «Water qaulity of low pressure boilers».
According to this standards, reqiuremnts to water are strict enoughm therefore softened water should be used .
Quality of water in boilers thay use solid fuel.
8. Requirments to the gas station shop
Main shop: Length - 6 m, width - 6 m. Standard height of a single-storey shop : 6.30 m (without space under ceiling\),with underceiling space the height is 11 m.
Simplified steel structure is used.
3 shifts, each shift includes : 1 worker, 1 person for transportation of coal and removal of sludge, 1 engineer (for 3 shifts) totally- 7 persons for 3 shifts
10. Electric energy consumption
Total energy of gas station : 32.4 kW
Energy consumption : 21.6 kW
actual consumption : 14.55 kW